Your Career at MWH Global
At MWH, now part of Stantec, we believe that growing a great consulting, engineering and construction services company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. You know you are more than a job or title. Perhaps you have years of industry experience, or maybe you are just getting started in your career path. Either way, you know that fulfilling your professional dreams means not settling for second best or accepting limited options.
Here at MWH, you are the opportunity we are seeking to create extraordinary water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental support. If working on the best and most challenging water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and working across borders with some of the world’s top talents appeals to you, then join us. MWH… we’re looking for opportunities.
- Recipient of the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) First Ever Diversity Award
- Shortlisted for People Award
- Ranked 3rd in Top 10 Best Corporate University in 2016 by HR.com and Leadership Excellence
- Ranked 9th in Top 25 Best Leadership Programs in 2016 by HR.com and Leadership Excellence
- Ranked 8th Top 50 Employers by Woman Engineer Magazine
- One of the Largest Employee-owned Companies, as ranked by The National Center for Employee Ownership.
- Ranked 5th Best Private Companies for Leaders 2014 by Chief Executive Magazine
* All third-party recruiters must comply with the MWH Global Third-party Recruiting Policy.