Local & Regional Governments
Global Engineering Solutions for the Communities Where We Live and Work
Throughout North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia and the Pacific Rim, MWH supports local and regional governments in solving increasingly complex wet infrastructure and urban development challenges.
As one of the leading full-service global engineering, consulting and construction firms, we are recognized worldwide for leadership in the water, wastewater, energy, environmental and infrastructure sectors.
From water resource management to civil engineering consulting, our experience with local and regional government clients in 35 countries is respected by both our peers and our clients. Locally based staff provide our clients with a consistent high-quality service, expertise and regional knowledge. As part of our integrated services, we:
- Help clients find more efficient ways to organize, plan, design, build and manage their assets when funding is tight and expectations are high.
- Share the best of our international experience, innovative technology and repeatable solutions to ensure that lessons learned globally are applied locally.
- Combine a clear understanding of our clients’ requirements and legislation with local knowledge and international expertise.
- Contribute to decreasing increasing local unemployment rates with extensive network of local subcontractors and small, disadvantaged and minority firms to help build stronger, locally-owned businesses that benefit communities for years to come.
- Prepare government loan grant programs financing as well as economic feasibility services in support of bond issues.
- Draw on our global experience to show how our clients can often make more out of what they already have.
- Embrace and encourage the use of cost-efficient green design and sustainable construction practices through low-impact development, energy-efficient buildings and facilities, recycling and reuse of water resources.
- Are engaged citizens, as a business and as individuals, in improving the communities where we live and work.
- Implement best practices for cost and schedule management on capital improvement programs worth millions, even billions, of dollars.