Mr. Tartaglione has eighteen years of experience in the evaluation and design of process, mechanical, and energy systems in the wastewater sector. As a process/design engineer, his experience includes alternative energy systems, thermal oxidation and thermal desorption systems, anaerobic digestion, sludge dewatering and thickening processes, nutrient removal, pumping station design, hydraulic capacity and modeling studies, and provided value-added contributions to wastewater managers, operators and engineers in recognizing “wastewater” as “resource-water”.
Anthony has leveraged this experience working with industry technology leaders to develop technical expertise and competency in project pre-planning, design, and constructability. These experiences are reflected in his leadership skills, relationship building, and commitment to excellence. Moreover, Anthony brings an enthusiasm to create opportunities from challenges, create value for clients and progress the state-of-art of the wastewater industry.
- MS – Chemical Engineering, Colorado State University
- BS – Environmental Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Professional Engineer – (Civil) ND, CA, FL, MD, NJ, NY
- Professional Engineer – (Chemical) CA
- Treatment IV Wastewater Operator Utah, Certificate No. 5450E1114114R
- Board Certified Environmental Engineer – American Academy of Environmental Engineers & Scientists, Certificate No. 16-20024
- DOE Qualified Pumping Systems Specialist, Certificate No. 430
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, Certificate No. 37769
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners, PV Entry Level Certificate of Knowledge E082809-22
- “Dissolved Air Flotation Rehabilitation at Metro Wastewater Reclamation District,” RUMBLES, Rocky Mountain Section of American Water Works Association, Vol. 44, No. 5, May 2004.
- “An Integrated Design Approach to Optimize Photovoltaic Systems,” ASES National Solar Conference, American Solar Energy Society, May 2010.
- “The Energy Roadmap Water and Wastewater Utility Guide to More Sustainable Energy Management,” Water Environmental Federation Publication, April 2013.
- “(WTF) What the Foam,” Water Environmental Federation Publication, June 2015
- “Design of Water Resource Recovery Facilities,” Manual of Practice No. 8, 6th Ed., Water Environmental Federation Publication, November 2017