Construction & Construction Management
Sustainable Construction Management – Building Confidence Based on a Foundation of Trust
MWH, an environmental engineering and construction services company, offers a full range of high-value, “start-to-finish” preconstruction, construction and construction management services. We provide engineering, design, construction, commissioning, and start up for projects ranging from water treatment and conveyance to environmental remediation and renewable energy. We have the necessary capabilities, professional talent, universal reach and capital to offer our clients fully-integrated project delivery services that set new standards in quality, value, timeliness and cost efficiency.
We consistently rank among the top contractors and construction management service providers in project excellence and construction safety, as demonstrated by the numerous awards we win every year from the most prestigious organizations in the world. On every project, we use cost-effective, sustainable construction methods and innovative thinking to meet our clients’ needs while preserving and protecting resources and causing less pollution and waste for future generations.
On the Austin WTP4 Project, for example, we are grinding the cleared trees into mulch we can use for dust control on the 92-acre site. And, prior to clearing the trees, we had two native plant relocation days where the public was invited to the site to remove and transplant as many plants and trees as they wished. This process saved money, eliminated waste and reused materials already on the site.
MWH is a proven leader in developing comprehensive, cost-effective and adaptive solutions for projects and programs ranging in size from $500,000 to more than $3.3 billion. Examples include:
- An $873 million utility and facility expansion project in Florida.
- $11 billion of environmental restoration and construction for the United States Air Force around the world.
- A $3.3 billion water and wastewater capital asset improvement program serving 20 percent of England’s population.
Drawing from our global presence, our construction management experts share the best of our international experience, innovative technology and repeatable solutions. For our clients, this means:
- A single point of responsibility to consolidate liability and avoid engineering/contractor conflicts.
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage complex design and construction programs or large construction management-at-risk programs
- Integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory deadlines and strict budgetary requirements on PM/CM programs.
- Cost savings through streamlined procurement processes and national or global purchasing agreements.
- Local and regional expertise to tackle permitting requirements, regulatory concerns and challenging local political and economic issues.
- Proactive community outreach measures to build trust and provide jobs to local firms, leaving a lasting, positive legacy long after the project is complete.
We offer a full range of alternative delivery methods and pricing options tailored to fit client and project needs, including construction management-at-risk, design-build, design/construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent and flexible pricing approaches. We tailor the specific delivery system, project approach and pricing structure to fit client and project needs, for successful project solutions and outcomes.
Get more information about MWH Global
That’s why our clients around the world come back to us year after year. They know we are a licensed, bonded contractor that can get the job done. Specializing in wet infrastructure projects using alternative delivery methods, MWH is the construction leader in the water industry. Our clients know that we have their best interests in mind. At the end of the day, it’s all about confidence and trust, listening more and talking less – and delivering successful, high-quality, on-time, on-schedule, safe projects that will pay dividends far into the future.