Our preconstruction services ensure maximum return on investment and include planning and coordination, procurement, estimating, scheduling, value engineering, constructability reviews and permitting. Other services include:
- Project-specific strategies to manage, control and document procedures based on our best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Detailed, clearly defined procurement and subcontract administration procedures that allow flexibility and open communication, while controlling costs and minimizing delays and change-order requests.
- Employing local disadvantaged and small-business vendors and subcontractors.
- State-of-the-art estimating methods and virtual construction technology delivered by a multidiscipline team of experts.
- Value engineering and detailed constructability reviews to ensure optimum value for each dollar spent without degrading performance, quality, reliability or maintainability.
We believe our positive relationships with vendors and subcontractors are central to the successful completion of our projects.
Our post construction services are tailored to assist our Clients to maximize the performance and returns from assets we have constructed for them. These services can be provided as a complete package or to complement a Clients capability and can involve;
- Plant operations and operational support
- Asset maintenance and maintenance management
- Specialist service and maintenance
- De-bottlenecking and performance improvement
- Refresher operations & management training