Engineering & Design
Engineering the World’s Most Technically Innovative Projects
Consistently ranked as a top engineering design firm by industry publications, MWH, now part of Stantec, experts are skilled at leading and executing highly successful, multidisciplinary projects. We use proven methods of coordination and collaboration with strict management of quality, value, schedule and cost. Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects. Our worldwide engineering and design expertise is unparalleled:
- We have provided innovative engineering and design solutions to our water and wastewater clients for more than 150 years, helping them with their water treatment, wastewater treatment, water distribution, water resources and wet weather/stormwater needs.
- Our reputation for innovative, quality, sustainable engineering for all types of dam design, construction and rehabilitation is unmatched.
- We provide world-class solutions for our clients energy needs, including hydropower engineering and other renewable energy projects.
- We are at the forefront of planning, designing and constructing sustainable coastal, port, and waterway projects to support safe and efficient waterborne transportation.
- Our sustainability and environmental services expertise helps clients assess their operations, providing the tools necessary to solve environmental challenges and improve our clients’ efficiency and business performance.
- We provide practical and reliable solutions to help mining and oil and gas companies meet difficult technical challenges unique to their industry.
- Our transportation expertise includes the planning, design, management and delivery of transportation networks and infrastructure.
When it comes to the world’s most challenging engineering design and construction projects, MWH is the go-to engineering design company for technically-innovative, award-winning results.