Implementing Global Best Practices in Local Businesses
Our strategic consultants partner with local and national governments, public and private utilities, the private sector and financial institutions to quickly assess and implement best practice business processes, strategies and tactics.
MWH has a long tradition of delivering business solutions in the water and wastewater; energy; and industrial and commercial markets. Our established management consulting practices worldwide help our clients achieve success in the business side of finance, delivery, operation and management of infrastructure and associated services by:
- Assessing and implementing asset management strategies.
- Providing business consulting and process optimization expertise.
- Implementing risk management processes and procedures.
- Providing financial and commerical consulting expertise.
- Providing strategic business planning services.
- Evaluating and implementing organizational design and change management practices.
- Evaluating business and information technology systems.
- Incorporating knowledge management systems and procedures into businesses.
- Providing feasibility studies, concept studies and real estate services to U.S.Federal clients.
- Providing access to operations and institutional knowledge with ActiveManualsTM.
- Integrating field data collection with asset management systems using AssetFinder, a module of ActiveManualsTM.