Bringing Best Practices and Custom Program Management Solutions to Clients Worldwide
Working with national, local and regional governments; public and private utilities; and industrial and commercial clients has allowed MWH to develop a track record of providing program management services to clients worldwide. Our approach is strengthened by an attention to detail and using the right people, processes and systems for each client’s needs.
As program or project manager on over 60 global capital programs totaling approximately $80 billion (USD) in value, MWH produced cost savings in excess of $10 billion (USD) and reduced combined program schedules by more than 10 years.
From upgrading and expanding water and wastewater infrastructure, revitalizing a city’s downtown or rebuilding after a natural disaster, our program management approach helps clients:
- Establish sets of processes and procedures based on industry best practices.
- Develop an external and internal communications plan.
- Perform design and construction management oversight.
- Implement project controls systems for managing schedule and budget.
- Evaluate and reduce program risks.
- Manage design and construction procurement and construction administration.
- Evaluate performance through customizable key performance indicators.